Priyanka Chopra spends a quiet birthday


One of the most sought after Bollywood actress, Priyanka Chopra turned 27 this Saturday but there not no birthday bash for this girl who has always had a quiet birthday with friends and family since the age of 12.

“It’s always been a home celebration. My family brings in surprises for me and I like it that way because I really get worried when it comes to organizing parties,” she laughs.

“I’m not a big party person and I don’t like throwing parties at all. So this time a lot of my family members have decided to fly down to be with me. It’s likely to be a day spent doing nothing in particular - just hanging out with the people who love me and want to be around me to make my day special. That’s all,” she added.

Talking about her birthday resolutions, Piggy Chops said, “I don’t have any specific plan, but hope for peace of mind and well being. This year has been extremely good for me, and I would like to thank God for it.”

With many awaited films at present, viz., Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Kaminey” with Shahid Kapoor, Ashutosh Gowariker’s “What’s Your Rashee?”, and Yash Raj Films’ “Pyaar Impossible” along with Uday Chopra and Dino Morea, Priynaka Chopra says that she does not believe much in setting goals.

“I’ve never set any goals for myself. I’ve always been destiny’s child and destiny has always looked after me. I think someone up there always manages my life and does what’s best for me. So I just leave it up to Him. I just work hard at what he sends my way,” she said.

No comments:

Popular Posts