Katrina Kaif is in a mood to sit back and enjoy


Katrina Kaif has worked very hard these days and with her recnt release ‘New York’ enjoying huge success, she well deserves a holiday.

Katrina says, “Akshay had his party for Kambkakkt Ishq. I want to be here for our party. It’s a very special film for all of us. And I didn’t want to miss the moment for anything. Besides, all my sisters aren’t reaching London until 14th. So I can delay by a day.”

Katrina, who is very much in a party mood is going on a 3 month long holiday where she will be with her mother, brother and sisters and will also celebrate her birthday with them. Her family has plaaned a surprise for her on her birthday and Katrina just wants to relish the suspense.

As for her holiday destination, she says, “We net-searched, googled and finally found a place we wanted to visit.It was tough because there was no place the entire family would agree on. Or if we all liked a place there was no vacancy. We finally found a place that we all liked.”

“Quite honestly I haven’t been with my whole family for a long time. I’ve been preparing for my holiday for ages. I’ve been working like a mad woman trying to finish all my work on time. It got especially hectic as the time for me to leave approached. I was dubbing for Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and shooting two songs for Priyan’s De Dana Dan. At one point I thought I wouldn’t finish on time. But I did. And I’m really looking forward to my time with my family.”

No comments:

Popular Posts