Priyanka Chopra launches the men’s line of clothing



Pretty and glamorous Priyanka Chopra is definitely one of the most popular Bollywood actresses in this tinsel town. So, it did not come as a surprise when the lady was chosen to promote a men’s wear brand – J. Hampstead that was earlier promoted by sportsmen like Leander Paes, MS Dhoni…

“I think a woman’s opinion is very important when a man dresses and I would definitely give my opinion whether it’s my dad, my friends or anyone. So I think having a female brand ambassador for a male brand was a genius idea,” explained Priyanka Chopra as to why she was chosen to promote a men’s brand.

Recently, Priyanka launched international line of premium shirts of global brand J Hampstead and on this occasion, models walked the ramp showcasing the latest collections of the premium clothing line.

No comments:

Popular Posts