Kareena:Saif is down with 102-degree fever






Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan who were busy promoting their upcoming flick Kurbaan has cancelled all their appointment, ‘coz Saif Ali Khan has fallen due to stomach infection.

    Kareena says, “Poor Saif. He’s been down with a 102-degree temperature. The promotional stuff for Kurbaan has been delayed by a couple of days as he now needs to rest. Initially, we thought it could be malaria or typhoid but the tests revealed a mild stomach problem.

    He loves eating outside food and has been gorging on oysters and lobsters abroad a bit much, I guess. I was worried as I couldn’t spend all day with him. I have been promoting Kurbaan and 3 Idiots and working 16 hours a day.”

    Saif says,”People think it’s serious every time I fall unwell but I just had a bad bout of stomach infection this time. I am better now. I had a blood test done but it’s not malaria. I won’t have to go to hospital this time. I am resting for a couple of days.”

No comments:

Popular Posts